HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Taking the Plunge

Just a pretty picture for the sake of prettiness.  :-)  Grand Teton National Park

Hi guys, how is your weekend going?   I'll let you know how mine is on Monday.  ;-) 

I've been making a concerted effort to write more often and grow my little blog a bit.  
So...I recently snagged a few sponsor spots on some of the blogs I read on the regular.  
I thought it would be fun to do a round up of who I am currently 
sponsoring so I can look back at it when I have hundreds of followers (haha!) and remember who helped me get there.  (OK, I know Passionfruit keeps track of all that but I still think it is fun to keep a record, PLUS - I like all of these ladies, and you probably will, too!)
Obviously not all 17 18 of you read all the same blogs that I do (probably not...but that would be weird if you did) so perhaps you can find someone new! I suggest...all of them.  :-)  

So, for (some of) September and (some or all of) October
my button could/can be found featured on these lovely blogs...


Raven @ Don't Quote the Raven
She's funny, has cute kids, and isn't afraid to say what she's thinking.  
Don't quote the raven



Kristen @ Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
She lives in Germany, does kick ass blog design, and loves Harry Potter. 
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot


 English @ Be Freckled
She (also) lives in Germany!, takes great pics, and has a couple of cute (and photogenic!) dogs.  


Michelle @ The Vintage Apple 
She's expecting a baby!, is super sweet, and hosts a very popular link up that I love.



  You should check these blogs out, if you haven't already. :-)  
Obviously my sidebar contains more of my favorites, 
and my link love page (at the top) has other blogs that may not have buttons.  
I follow a lot of food and travel blogs, particularly people who travel "full time".  
Check em out! 



1 comment:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

I LOVE having you as a sponsor :) I also sponsor Raven and she is amazing! Living in Yellow is also a really good sponsor choice if you are looking!