HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Confessions

I confess... 
I went to Goodwill yesterday for (more) frames for my map wall art project.  So far I have done 3 shopping trips...and nothing else.  Baby steps.

I confess... 
I just bought myself a Kindle Fire HD, right before Christmas.  I guess I'm impatient.  And I had an Amazon gift card.  I hope it gets here FAST FAST FAST. (As they like to tell taxi drivers on Amazing Race. Love that show.)

I confess... 
I've watched BRAVE twice this week, and we watched a bunch of the DVD "bonus" stuff Saturday night (party animals!).  I want Merida's hair.  The color, the curls, the bounce.  It's just gorgeous!  (Also, if I could genetically engineer a baby I would want her to look like little Merida at the beginning of the movie. I die.)

Source: google.com via Cynthia on Pinterest



I confess...
I'm pretty excited to be at 99 followers!!  Since I just finished my first giveaway, and I have a few others going on with the ladies I am sponsoring, I'm not going to do another one quite yet.  Maybe for the new year? Or my Blogiversary. Or for 150 followers?? (Whoa, don't get ahead of yourself, self. haha)  BUT... I do love you all and thank YOU for being one of those 99!!  :-)

I confess... 
I really think I might be addicted to Etsy.  These are (a few of the) things I already own.  (Don't get me started on how many things are on my "favorites" list.)  I have a necklace to match the airplane earrings.  And yes, I bought a couple few of the tile pendants after blogging about them last week.  I should probably not do that anymore.



 I confess...
I might have bought more than just an ornament for Erin's Holiday Ornament Swap.  I was getting some essentials (ya know, toilet paper, batteries, dish soap) today at some store (rhymes with StallDart. I prefer Tar-Jay but it's significantly farther away) and I was attracted to all the glitter and sparkle of the ornaments. Their ornaments are so inexpensive, I couldn't just buy one and be done.  So, yeah, there might be a few other Christmas goodies going into the package.  (Sorry, I'm not sorry, Elise!) 



Hooking up with the crazy (in a good way) Alyx on this fine Sunday.  
(She has 5 confessions, because it's a list, and she has to have 5 things on it. hehe)
Check her out!  





I hope your weekend wraps up nicely!
See you guy tomorrow for a wrap up of the weekend...
that I just realized I basically told you all about in this post.  
Huh.  
Well, we'll have something going on. Promise.
Adios amigos! 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love that movie. Her hair is gorgeous. I wish I had those lovely curls. Also I want a kindle so bad but trying to wait until after Christmas for some really good sales.
kayleigh, http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

Anonymous said...

I would love a kindle, if I had an amazon gift card I would probably have bought one too :)

Brave is such a great movie! I didn't know it was already out on DVD!

Karla ♥ said...

Love those cute little tile pendants!:)Congratulations on your 99 followers.

From, Your 100th follower. ;)

xo,
K
lawsoflifeandlove.blogspot.com

Jean said...

i have yet to put up my map that my sis gave me...

i have been wanting to hit up the thrift store... =(

Elise said...

Brave is such a good movie! Loved it in the theater!

Nicole Gilbert said...

Hey Cynthia! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Go to my blog and check it out!!
www.grubnmarriage.blogspot.com

Laura Darling said...

I want to see Brave so bad!

Amanda G. said...

I am also addicted to Etsy, and also want Merida's hair. :)

Janna Renee said...

As soon as I getback, I get to jump into my ornament/ secret santa shopping! Yay!

Alyx said...

I STILL haven't seen Brave. I really need to.
Thanks for linking up last week, Cynthia! And congrats on reaching the big 1-0-0! I'm sure 150 isn't that far off!