HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Letters & Fancies (TGIF!)


Hi friends, happy Friday!! 

Before I jump into my letters, 
I wanted to let you know I can be found somewhere else in the blogosphere today!

 I'm visiting over at Across The Pond today, with the fabulous Megan
She is one my daily read, and one of the first "lifestyle" blogs I ever got hooked on  
(which led me to all of <---THIS--->!!).  
I really wish I lived in Europe so we could have a blate!
Maybe when she gets back to the States. :-)
She is one genuinely funny and sweet lady. 

Photobucket  

If you are visiting from Megan's place, HELLO!  
Welcome!  Stick around for a bit. :-) 
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Dear Beautiful Horses... I'm coming to see you!  Apparently you are not only beautiful, but also talented.  I'm excited to find out exactly what that means on Saturday night, at Valitar!

Dear Ocotillo Desert... No crashing allowed for my boyfriend tomorrow, please.  He has to be back in time for Valitar. Plus, I've already been through enough of that crap, right?

Dear Pinterest... I am coming for you this weekend to decide what to eat/make/buy for Thanksgiving.  I'm sure there will be an overwhelming number of ideas, so I should probably narrow it down before I start. ;-)

Dear Christmas Decorating... I'm making some plans for you. OK, the ornament tree might be a bit advanced but I could definitely do the ornaments in the glass jar, and maybe the wine bottles.  Wonder if Gunney would sit still long enough for me to snap a pic like that!  :-)



Dear Readers... I've jumped to 100(+) this week.  Thank you all!  Assuming a lot of you came from my sponsorships recently, we can pretty much agree we will get along , since we read the same blogs. duh.  ; -)

Dear Boyfriend... I'm looking forward to our dinner and a (horse) show date Saturday night. It's been a while since we've done something new. yay! :-)


Photobucket

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Today's Fancies topic was inspired by all the yummy treats that are available in the fall. 
I think I skipped this week in the summer but I know I thought about doing "orange creamsicle 50/50 bars".   :-)

From Alison:   
Winter may not begin until December, but it feels like fall with each passing day. Let's serve up our must-have autumn treats before the season passes on Friday, November 16th. Whether its a snack or a drink, you can have lots of fun with this one!


Plaid Skirt






Can you guess what autumn treat I chose??  Yep, Pumpkin Spice Latte.  :-)    
I love them.  
I was thinking candy apple, or maybe candy corn?  But when I saw this outfit it just jumped out as PSL!  Even a touch of green, like a Starbucks cup!  
The boots are beautiful!  Unfortunately they are $300. 





 I hope you are all having a great Friday and have some fun plans for the weekend!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the ordainment's in the glass! I did that on my kitchen table! I love it! Such a great idea!

=)


Brooke

Blue Dog Belle said...

That bag is amazing!!!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ohh that skirt is so lovely! Most definitely craving a pumpkin latte now!!

Victoria said...

i LOVE this outfit! that skirt is to-die-for :)

i created a PSL outfit too!

happy friday!

great blog you have!

Gaby said...

thanks for stopping by my blog :) hope you have a happy weekend!

Kaylee said...

I'm a new reader, and I have to say that I adore your look and feel!

Oh, and thanks for the clothes picture, I LOVE that color bag!
-Kaylee

LeeLee said...

Cute outfit. I adore the boots. Pumkin Spice Latte is my favorite drink for Fall.

happydally said...

Whew, I don't know how you keep up with all those link up parties! Fun to find you from Across the Pond. I'm a sponsor there too! lol Now if I just had time to blog lately. lol :) Happy Thanksgiving Week.

Daliene

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

just found your blog - and i love this post!!
check out my giveaway -last day to enter!!
http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html