Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday 10 LinkUp


I'm linking up today with Lena from Mom2MemPhisandRuby today for her Top Ten Tuesday!  
 This week's theme is Top Ten Favorite Instagram/Cellphone Pics. 
Convenient for me, since I recently downloaded IG to my Android phone. 
(You can follow me @cynthiamm)


Mom2MemphisandRuby
 
 So far I have snapped and shared 33 photos, so I don't have a TON to choose from. 
Plus (unless I am missing something) there is no way to save/share someone else's pictures?  (Unless they post on FB or Twitter?)  Not too sure but I tried a few things and had no luck. 
But, I generally don't post every pic I take so these are all pics I was happy with.  Enjoy! 
 

Our local 24 Hour diner, we eat here once a week (on average) Breakfast for dinner!
 
I took Juliet to the Renn Faire with me this weekend.  She loved her flower wreath.


Growing on the same tree... One ripe and one not ripe lemon.


My co-workers adorable kid.  Boy band in the making!

Opening Night at Petco Park (Padres)

I was surprised at the detail I got with my phone of this bug in my yard!

Steamed muscles from JRDN Restaurant (again).  To.Die.For.

Lovely flower in our yard.

Fondue! 

 
Our fur babies.  :-)


So, there you have it!  My first month or so of IG photos.  Thanks for stopping by!! 






1 comment:

JenniferAStreet said...

visiting from Tuesday 10. Love the flower and the fondue, yum!

Jen - Queen Bee's Hive

http://QueenBeeJen.blogspot.com