HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Friday's Fancies (Autumn Lust List)



Another week down....TGIF! 

Linking up with AV for...

  

september 14th - autumn lust list

 



I have had this first outfit pinned for months. 
And it REALLY is the perfect autumn outfit, especially if you happen to live in the English/Irish/Scottish countryside.  And you like to take walks with your sheep dog, through the lovely fields of...well, sheep I guess.  I hope I can take a stroll in one of those countrysides one day.   :-)




But... I know I have already used that outfit once before in a FF post... so I chose another!  I love the green base color (my favorite) and also the red pops of color.  It's perfect for cider drinking, apple picking, and other autumn related activities.  :-) 
 

Happy Friday you guys! 











You can follow me on Instagram here
                             
And  here on Pinterest...
Follow Me on Pinterest

My food blog is here:  Eating in Neverland

And I have (once in a blue moon) contributed to this smart, funny, 
and fabulous book review site: The Reader's Cafe.



2 comments:

siddathornton said...

i love the first outfit: looks like the ultimate in cozy chic... but the color scheme of the second look is so eye-catching, so warm for fall!

Janna Renee said...

Green just happens to be my fave color!