HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Monday, March 24, 2014

12/52 Swinging & Smiling

Swinging at the park on his 10 month birthday!!
He wasn't 100% sure about the swing until I started smiling and clapping and then he seemed to like it.  He was giggling and smiling and waving his little hands and feet around.  :-)




A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


http://www.practisingsimplicity.com/search/label/the%2052%20project



Some of my favorites from last week:
1) Oh this is a familiar sight! Poor little Sawyer. 
When it happened here, we tried not to laugh but sometimes it wasn't possible to hold it in.   
2) I know I will soon miss the days when I get to hold a sleeping babe, like Jacob's mama says of this pic
3) Oh Mr. Roman...again.  He's just too cute, so like my son, and his mama is so good at photographing him! Love the light and the over the shoulder look.  :-)

1 comment:

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

Oh. My. Goodness. He is just the cutest little thing! I love this picture!