HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

8/52 Hustle & Bustle


This was from over the weekend.  
We went to a "Guacamole Bowl" where we (Mama & Daddy) got to taste over 30 guacamoles made by competing groups.  Yummm!!   
Not much for the little man to do, but he came along for the ride and seemed to enjoy himself checking out all the people. 



A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


http://www.practisingsimplicity.com/search/label/the%2052%20project 


My faves from last week:  
I can barely remember my baby this small, and can't yet imagine him this big!  Lovely kiddos! 
Looks like 2 lovely summer pastimes for Saxon and Caelan!!  Cutie pies.
This one of Sage and Mama (Anna) is just precious. 

1 comment:

Alyx said...

Oh, man. That sounds amazing. I love guacamole!