HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting... And (semi-) Wordless Wednesday!

(long enough post title??) 

It's been a few weeks since I've linked up with the lovely Michelle, 
over at The Vintage Apple...

So this week, I'm back again for....


You can follow me on Pinterest here:     Follow Me on Pinterest


**Before I get to my pins, I noticed today (when adding/transferring even MORE blogs from my work "favorites" to my Blogger reader), I am following about 200 blogs.  Is that normal?  Low, high, average, insane...?   
Just curious...


On to the lovely things! 
Seven pins that caught my eye this week.... 



 Love, love, love this outdoor couch...World Market, of course.  



Source: piccsy.com via Cynthia on Pinterest

 One of my favorite places in the whole wide world. 





These frozen fruit pops look so yummy and refreshing. 



What can I say... true.




Love the green...


Source: vat19.com via Cynthia on Pinterest

I want these!!  Soup and cracker mugs. 



This is the same kind of snake we have, a green tree python.  His name is Pretzel.  :-)

And that's all I've got for today!

It's been a busy week at work, looking forward to an extra day off next week!  
Until then... Happy Hump Day!!  Half way there... (There being "the weekend"!) 



A few other parties I'm linking up with....


http://liveandloveoutloud.com/



http://thepapermama.com/














4 comments:

Jan said...

Ohh! I love the fruit pops and the eCard! :D I read that before and it of course made me LOL.

I'm new to your blog and was wondering if you were planning to have the Join This Site button so I can follow you? :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

I think I need that outdoor couch. Looks so comfy and relaxing.

Unknown said...

those frozen fruit pops look amazing!

Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Kari said...

Love that ecard!! So true :)