HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Little Bits of Happiness...


I am VERY happy that it's Thursday and almost Friday...

I am happy the weather has been warm (hot? yes, for San Diego) enough for the tomatoes to keep making progress!


I am super happy that it's a 3 day weekend coming up!!

I am happy that we may have the whole 3 days to ourselves (no mother-in-law) even though it's not 100% confirmed yet. 

I am happy that I downloaded Julie & Julia for my Kindle today.  (Loved the movie!)

I am happy brainstorming ideas of things to do this weekend with my boyfriend. (Wine tasting? Drive in? Hike/Walk?

What's making you guys happy today?


It doesn't look like Stephanie is doing the link up today (or any more maybe?)... but here's the pretty and  inspirational button anyways!  :-) 

Mrs Stephanie T

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

I would have to resist the urge to grab those tomatoes...I LOVE fried green tomatoes!!