HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pottery... Part 2

I realized while writing this post that there were waaaay too many pics for one sitting. 

So, here is part two! 
These are all pieces that we have on our house, 
courtesy of my father in law's talented hands.   



Office/Bookshelves...

Most of these are on my bookshelves in our office. They are some of the coolest looking pieces we have, but not always functional.  One day I hope to put up some wall shelves in our kitchen/dining/living area and have them more visible to guests.   






You can put scented oil inside of these diffusers and the porous bottom halves allow the scent to leak out into the air. 

This is one of my favorites.  I chose it as a graduation gift from high school.  
If we ever break up?  This piece is mine.  ;-)


I actually made this.  Obviously.  I couldn't make a straight sided box.


If we ever have flowers, this is where they go. 

All of his lids fit so perfectly.  He really is talented. 



Other Places....



This is one shelf in my mother-in-law's closet.  And she has another complete house full of pottery.  ha!
This is in my mother-in-law's room. 



And that completes today's tour of mi casa and the pottery that decorates our daily lives.  Thanks for stopping by.  :-) 

No comments: