HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Friday, September 12, 2014

35/52 & 36/52 Time Flies!

Can't believe I missed another week, and I didn't even realize it!   
My only excuse it that this little cutie keeps me busy!  


35/52
Here he is cheering on the Dodgers in his vintage jacket from my brother, his Uncle!   
It's almost too small already!  We have only had 2 chances to wear it this season. 




36/52
Trying to get some Cheerios out!  One of his favorite moves is to carry the snack container around and shake it to leave a little trail of Cheerios in his wake.


Bonus Pic/Honorable mention... because he just looks so grown up riding this train!
(At a friend's birthday last weekend.)






https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiax5fqkjGPWr-IntxIkAoau1hs2L7VQ7KT2DM3oIkAunrAvBC_uWkDuP-6dYfgvLDYKniZQOrsffuEkhexS-Qsjm71RX5i3I04v2QcsScgvB8UJOzcvL2YW71cZX_-r1whlMPUPRbVC69F/s1600/52-170px.jpg
A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014 
To see all our pictures in this series on my blog CLICK HERE.
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 





1 comment:

Devon said...

Your son is beautiful Cynthia! How fun to dress him in a gift from your brother.